Thursday, June 20, 2013

a bit of the curious sunglasses

Today's accessories to so many different categories. Have a jewelry, gloves, handbags, hats, belts, scarves, wig, watches, sunglasses, pins, tie, socks, stockings, leggings, neckties, suspenders, and tights. Why do we rely on them to help complete or compliment our clothes? I mean, don't we spent enough clothes? Why don't they look good no accessories? Well, for some reason, they are not the whole industry is the necessity to add fuel to the flames finish is quite high, and does not lose the fashionable clothing. First, I think these parts are created as a logic to work overtime, somehow, it has become a kind of fashion. I mean, belts and straps to hold your pants, keep your head warm hat, scarf, gloves, socks, socks, pantyhose leggings and keep you warm, can accommodate pin down shirt, wig I understand, handbags and hold your purse and article ties and Bow Tie Xi outfit, but I have a bit of the curious sunglasses, more specific Aviator sunglasses. Why this particular parts become a trend?
Many other types of sunglasses do you know it? I, I know that I am not a fashion designer, but a type I cannot remember Sunglasses just watched them. A great job must do in the marketing department, when it comes to Aviator sunglasses. I mean, airline pilot or pilots they create, help them to see clearly, and they fly? I think, they blocked the light good and help pilots face. Awarded to troops absolutely enjoy this great and practical accessories, but for me, it was not until the cherish high aspirations came out, they were an instant success, and all over the world. Who can forget Tom Curise or Val Gil Merl or Anthony Edwards, because I like always regard him as the goose, playing volleyball heat in their Aviator sunglasses. After the movie, like all men in the world to become a pilot. They had their own a pair of sunglasses, pilots, even women began wearing them too. I think, I even have a pair of. Now, I really need a pair of aviator sunglasses? No, maybe I can buy some other types of sunglasses, but I have to go with these. Do you know why I'm so curious? Perhaps you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment