Wednesday, July 17, 2013

about sex-specific sunglasses

In quite a long time, I am considering changing my sunglasses, but it is certainly not excited speculation style sunglasses to upgrade the quality. Walk through the spy glasses festival in the local department store to visit changed all that.
First of all, I'm not about sex-specific sunglasses. Two men and women sunglasses sunglasses mean like me. Spy optical glasses shatterproof materials Hytrel rubber, which gave me a soft touch temple. Increasing the rubber tip sticky and wet, I want to be in the windy conditions and.
Really caught my attention is not a technical term and function, but in the shape and color. Beautiful cross sports and leisure effort, whether it is skiing, water skiing, jogging in the morning or ride a bicycle.
Polycarbonate lens frame contour and accurate radius of curvature of the picture frame, thanks to the perfect decoration, not just sitting comfortably in my match, but the natural human eye curvature, degree. This means I can still wear it with a helmet, no worries, a rhombic distortion.
All other parameters and specifications, such as the framework for modeling, technology, color change light speed and visual performance was the best anywhere easily and stands on the brand. But, don't forget to sign the astigmatic lens (ovules) uplift the ball from the differences between frames, while maintaining perfect oval shape and the general spherical lens loose account nearly circular shape.
With a variety of color lens replacement kit to your imagination, a takeoff. A myriad of choices, which gave me like no other is a thing of the past, I have been waiting for, when I walked into the store. If you are a winter type, ventilation, spy sunglasses may be just the thing for you, because you know what needs to be done in the fog.


No comments:

Post a Comment